- 2018 Tax Guideline for Hungary
- Expected Amendments To The Tax Legislation For 2017
- Supreme Court ruling on hostile takeover defence costs
- New rules of e-signature
- The Rules Of Compensation For Debt Recovery Costs
- Provisions on the new Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Public Health Product Tax – Tax Allowance For Health Promotion Programmes
- The Most Important Tax Legislative Changes Effective From 2016
- The Legal Aspects Of Telework
- Easier Data Transfer To Countries Outsite The EU
- New Feature For Invoicing Softwares Required
- Mandatory Employment Of Fire Protection Specialists
- Amended Rules Of Proceedings For The Protection Of Possession
- Changing Advertising Tax Rates
BNE Intellinews / By Ben Aris in Berlin
The boom Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) has been enjoying for the last four years has reached its peak as countries in the region start to run up against their structural limits. While all the countries are still enjoying robust growth, the rate of expansion is starting to slow and in some cases has begun to fall. More...
GKI Economic Research Co.
The GKI real estate index rose to 4 points in July 2018, while the Budapest index stood at 5 points. The index has increased by nearly 2 points and the Budapest index has gone up by 3 points, compared to the previous survey conducted in April. Both indices have increased by 4 points, compared to one year earlier and reached their historical peaks indicating that real estate market players have never been so optimistic during earlier surveys. Full report.
The foundation run by US billionaire George Soros said Thursday that the last of its operations in Hungary would cease by August 31, with its activities being transferred to Berlin. The Open Society Foundations (OSF) announced in May that it was leaving Hungary, citing what it called the "repressive" policies of nationalist firebrand Prime Minister Viktor Orban. More...
ING Bank / Peter Virovacz Senior Economist, Hungary
After strong second-quarter GDP data, Hungary may be set for more good news by the end of the week. S&P upgraded Hungary's credit outlook to 'positive' a year ago, will it finally raise its rating? More...
Emerging Europe / Claudia Patricolo
The healthcare system in Hungary has again come under scrutiny following statements made by one of prime minister Viktor Orbán’s closest friends, the head of the State Audit Office (SAO) László Domokos. In an interview with the far-right newspaper Magyar Idok, Mr Domokos said that anarchy and scandal dominate the country’s public healthcare system. More...
Technological developments, digitalization and automation will significantly change the commercial real estate market, and players need to start preparing for this, says a study released by Deloitte. More...
Central Statistical Office
- In EUR terms, exports grew by 8.9% and imports by 8.4% in June 2018 compared to the same period of the previous year. The trade surplus was up by EUR 119 million. Details...
- he volume of construction output was 28.2% higher in June 2018 than a year earlier based on raw data... In the second quarter construction producer prices increased by 9.2% compared to the same period of the previous year. Details...